Thanks to my sponsor, PeopleMaps, I’ve a giveaway for you!
One free place on I Am, I Am, I Am is up for grabs, but first I wanted to answer some questions I’ve been asked about it.
If you just want to get to the giveaway, scroll to the bottom of this post 😉
- I Am, I Am, I Am is open for registration until 19th September. It’s on sale for a crazy price which will never be repeated! (Next year, my course prices will increase considerably to reflect their market value as they move from first versions to being tried, tested and improved.)
- This is an online workshop created especially for mixed media and art journal newbies. I’m finalising the content for lessons as I write this and as usual, I’ve included WAY more than I reckoned at the time of conception!
- The workshop content is delivered on this website by video. Accompanying journal prompts and creative exercises are provided in text on the web page. Each lesson is also provided in PDF form for you to download and keep forever!
- The videos and web pages will be available for you to access until 31st December 2013, and you can dip in and out of each lesson as you wish.
- Each lesson helps you create an altered book version of your own story. It is designed to celebrate your uniqueness and personal style.
- Along the way, you will learn unexpected things about your self. Each lesson will support you in this journey in a gentle and supportive way. There are no wrong answers.
I would love for you to join myself and a beautiful band of adventurous participants as we undertake this journey together. If you’ve considered it but are still swithering, now’s the time to take your first step and sign up – I won’t be offering it again until 2014.
If you fancy your chances at winning a free place, then please enter the giveaway in the fancy widget below. Look out for chances to win multiple entries in the draw. Closes Friday, 13th September at noon. Winners announced sometime soon thereafter. Good luck!
p.s if you are already registered, you can choose a full refund, or to gift your prize to a lucky kindred 🙂